TheSafehouse

One day I shall sit atop a throne of fortune. Guarded on all sides by blades of reputation.

Safehouse Forums

Safehouse Site Info

The end is nigh

FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Zedar
Registered Member

Knights of 3305 -- Seradon
Reply With Quote   #1

The Knights of 3305 are looking for some more mature and friendly folks to come be a part of this smaller, friendly and helpful guild! New players and EU players are encouraged to apply!

From the Ground, Up! TM

We boast a strong guild with veterans and new players alike. Our philosophy is that the person behind the keyboard is much, much more important than any class or levels that you might have. We have no requirements for joining other than you be mature and have a desire to help others when you can. We're not about being the "strongest" or the "highest level" or being "Elite", we just want to be the best and provide a haven for individuals who just want to play to have fun and leave the drama to others. After all, it's the people that make a guild a success!

We offer a great member forum, a Ventrilo server, a huge guildhall, member email and much more!

Our members are mature people who have come along and found something that they love, namely MMO's! We are for the most part experienced gamers that hold down real, professional jobs and play in our spare time. (Amazing how many of us find 8-12 hours of "spare time" sometimes!!) That being said, we are a bunch of regular folks that know you don't always have all the time in the world for large raids, or for guild meetings or other requirements. That doesn't mean we don't do those things, but we don't expect you to drop everything and attend if you're busy, or even if you just don't feel like it. We are very casual, and we don't really have much in the way of restrictions, requirements or large expectations. The only thing we really require is that you don't beg, grief, whine or spam us. Other than that, you're free to do whatever you like and we will help as much as we can to ensure that we all have a good time, after all we play games! We try to keep our members online time fun and relaxing without the drama that some experience in other places.

Many have asked, "Where does the '3305' come from?" The short answer is that it's the stamp of one of the largest guilds ever created in Anarchy Online - 3305 Local. We're nearing our seven year mark now, and have had well over 1,000 members come and go! 3305 Local started out as a roleplaying guild in the MMO: Anarchy Online where it still has a tremendous following. While we aren't really into the roleplaying anymore, it's still welcomed. Now, years later some of us have moved on to create new chapters in Vanguard, WoW, SWG and coming soon: Age of Conan. Join in one game and your automatically a member in all chapters of our guild. We try hard to be more than a guild, more like a true gaming community.

If you think you might have what it takes to join the best, then PST to myself (Zedar) or one of our officers - Chantrea, Loret, Juanfer, Pattie or Aahzmandous. Or, better yet stop by our website at http://www.3305local.com or our forum and fill out an application! We look forward to meeting you!

Last edited by Zedar; 12-11-08 at 08:58 AM.
Zedar
Registered Member

Re: Knights of 3305 -- Seradon
Reply With Quote   #2

Wow, it's been awhile since I visited this thread! I suppose I should make with some updates!!

For starters, I'll just say that I'm a happy, happy guildleader! We've got a fantastic group of people playing everyday! We're up to 120+ active, unique members and I prune our roster every 2 months or so to make sure that the numbers are an accurate representation!

We are raiding now, working on our griffons, teaming, crafting, parleying and just generally having a great time! Our members help each other out like you wouldn't believe and it's just a great atmosphere for fun!

If you are tired of solo-play, come check us out! We'd love to have a few more mature, friendly people come join us in battle and in fun!